Today I came across on Twitter multiple posts listing the new NBA Super-Duos across the league. Here are my rankings of the top NBA Duos.
- Lakers- LeBron James and Anthony Davis
- Clippers- Paul George and Kawhi Leonard
- Nets- Kyrie Irving and Kevin Durant
- Bucks- Giannis Antetokounmpo and Khris Middleton
- Warriors- Steph Curry and Klay Thompson
- Rockets- James Harden and Chris Paul
- Trail Blazers- Damian Lillard and CJ McCollum
- Mavericks- Luka Doncic and Kristaps Porzingis
- 76ers- Ben Simmons and Joel Embiid
- Nuggets- Nikola Jokic and Jamal Murray
The Lakers duo of LeBron and AD reigns supreme in my eyes. 2 of the top players in the league will be hard for opposing teams to defend. The other LA duo of PG and Kawhi will be a nightmare for opposing teams to score on and have great offensive tools. I put the Bucks duo above the Warriors due to Khris Middleton’s All-Star status and Giannis’ MVP season. Middleton has put up very similar numbers to Thompson over the past 2 seasons. I am very excited to see the Mavs duo of Doncic and Porzingis next season. They could catapult up the rankings next season.